<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 13, 2014


burying the lead 


Oop. What I forgot to mention on Tuesday was that I submitted the final(ish) draft of my next book, Thirteen Chairs to my editor and my publisher over the weekend and initial reaction from my editor was positive so I might have, kind of, in a way ... finished writing it.

Still got to finish the cover design and draw the thirteen illustrations, but the words are done. Finally. Which feels like a bit of a relief.

I wonder if it's any good.

Comments:
Of course it will be! Hurrah, well done, congratulations, zipedeedoodah and all that.

 
Of course it will be! Hurrah, well done, congratulations, zipedeedoodah and all that.

 
Well done Dave. Looking forward to seeing it soon.

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?