<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 01, 2011


covers my book will not have, part one 

The Book ("Brilliantly funny and tender" apparently) has recently gained its cover (although it's not yet on show at that link). But before arriving at the final design (which is a brave choice - possibly to the point of being magnificent folly - on the publisher's part) many another option was toyed with on the way. So naturally, I thought I'd share some of them with you, dear reader, to take some of the sting out of the long, eager wait for publication day (January 5th).

Here, then, are a couple of the first batch of thumbnail noodlings that dropped out of my pen when I first started thinking about the cover really quite some time (and a change of mind concerning the title) ago...





Comments:
How exciting Dave, well bloody done!! Can't wait to see it.

By the way, the Main Squeeze has not posted her park sketches on her blog. Hrumph.

xx

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?