<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2011


from the archives 



A6, Seawhite of Brighton sketchbook number 10, begun 31st October 1997.







That list of punsome (and mostly killingly unfunny) book titles on the left hand page was for a proposed series of cartoons called Misheard Classics that may or may not have been the brainchild of Mr Steven Haslemere. I don't think I ever got round to drawing up a single one (as had been the intention). And I suspect that the few genuinely amusing ones must have turned up on I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue before now anyway.





Hmm, "...their breaths kissed in the air between them." I still rather like that. Perhaps I'll find it a home somewhere someday.



Click on images to make them grow.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?