<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 26, 2010


baby steps 



Dear readers, I have been neglecting you horribly. At the end of last month I had a belated launch event for Good Dog, Bad Dog book (which was a bit of a triumph and featured a spectacular cake with icing dog gunmen bursting out of the top) and I told you nothing about it. Since then I've had two important meetings with publishers, a birthday, a trip to Hatfield for the inaugural UniComics festival and probably a bunch of other things that I'm forgetting. And none of these things did I tell you about.

And I'm still not telling you now. Sorry. But I will try to blog a bit more often again now. Honest. So, as a gentle beginning to that pledge here are some of the usual sketchbook doodles.









Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?