<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 18, 2010


on the radio 


Last night I took part in a three way interview that Alex Fitch of Resonance FM conducted for his Strip! show with myself, Ben Haggarty (writer of Mezolith) and Kate Brown (creator of Spider Moon) about the first wave of DFC Library releases. Should you wish to hear me saying "erm" a lot and totally losing my thread on more than one occasion (and also listen to Kate and Ben saying "erm" rather less and generally being rather more coherent) then the DFC Library show will be broadcast tonight (Thursday 18th March) on Resonance 104.4 FM in London at 5pm, streamed at www.resonancefm.com.

There'll be a podcast available shortly after at www.panelborders.wordpress.com and I'll try to remember to link directly to it once it's there.


Comments:
Ah, this answers my question on Twitter, that'll teach me not to look at the blog for a few days.

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?