<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 25, 2009


bear in a yellow jumper 





Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.

 
Bears are rather fond of yellow. Don't ask me how I know this.

Your beardy man looks nothing like our beardy man, good thing too. He used to sit at a table in his flat that faced directly into our kitchen and he seemed to have no qualms about this. You'd be doing the washing up and there he was. I think it was a bit weird, if it were me I'd sit so that I wasn't facing directly into my neighbours' home.

Weasel-faced little man he was with a little scraggly patchy beard. He'd have somebody over for dinner on occasion and they'd sit, not opposite each other, but facing into our kitchen.

Sorry about that, I had forgotten all about him until I saw the title of that piece...

Anyway, nice work, Dave.

 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?