<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 21, 2008


Dogs 


Apologies for the ongoing lack of posting. I am mostly caught up in working on the next run of Good Dog, Bad Dog. I just recently passed the halfway mark of The Dogs' Dinner (sneaky preview panel below), which, like The Golden Bone of Alexandria before it, will run for eight three page episodes but, unlike The Golden Bone, is all my own work. M'good friend Faz is too busy working on his own strip for The DFC to be messing about doing excellent and underpaid colouring work for me this time, sadly.

Anyway, once it's all done and dusted I hope to get back to making a bit more of an effort around these parts. In the meantime, I strongly suggest you give yourself a nice holiday at the seaside (and if you do - send me a postcard of a donkey with a hat on).

Cheers.






Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?