<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 20, 2006


work 


I've had a (foreseen and planned for) quiet spell workwise lately. Naturally I took my time before launching into developing any of the various ideas that have long festered at the back of my mind. There was a lot of serious shelf-tidying to be done before I could do anything so frivolous as drawing. But lately I've been taking a bit of a prod at three projects that I've been thinking about for a while. Early days for all of them but I'm beginning to feel like I'm making some progress at least. Should at least have something involving The Bear and The Bird to show you, ooh... sometime in the first half of this year. Probably. I've taken to staring out of the window to draw people lately too, which is at least a step on from the more usual practice of just staring out of the window.















Alongside my own stuff I do now have a job on too. Andersen Press want me back to do the cover for the third book in Joshua Doder's Dog Called Grk series. I just read the manuscript this morning (unlike with book two where I was drawing the cover before the book was written) and it's a jolly tale. Just have to remember how to draw the durn dog now.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?