<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 01, 2005


Resolution 


And a very happy new year to both my readers.

I do hereby resolve to update this blog more often than last year. Actually, given how infrequent my entries have been I should go beyond that I think... Okay so, um, 3 drawings a week minimum plus any words I feel necessary. Let's see how long that lasts...

In the meantime, for the benefit of anyone who reads this who didn't receive one: this is the Christmas card I sent out this year (or rather last year, oh you know what I mean... it's still "this year" in the same way that it's still "tonight" rather than "tomorrow morning" at 2 a.m.)

More discerning readers, and especially Mr Nick Tuliani, will note the comedic use of zeugma (or at least something very like it).




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?